Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween

We had a really fun Halloween. Mike was able to take the day off of work and we had fun carving pumpkins, making potato soup and eating it in pumpkin bread bowls, watched the Headless horseman and of course there was a lot of candy.
My sweet Belle.

She set up this pose herself, she folded her hands and pronounced, "Now I look like a really real princess."

Cute little bee.


Yep, pretty difficult task getting this little guy to glance at the camera.

I love the spider on her face.

I love the costume we were able to put together! My friend made the pants and shirt, I made the skirt and we found some adorable socks to go with it. The cape was a Christmas gift I made for her last year.

Showing off his Ninja moves.
Doesn't he look adorable, even dressed up as a scary "Skeleton Ninja Fighter" as Brett puts it.


Mike did a great job painting the kids faces! I think this is something they will all request for now on.


Liam sat still the entire time Mike painted his face, I was impressed! I think he was just confused as to what in the world was going on!

All ready for Trick or Treating! It was the best weather, we were able to trick or treat for a couple of hours, Mike and I traded off taking the kids out so we could pass out candy too. The kids each brought in quite the haul!

Our pumpkins. Savannah and Liam's are in the front, Em and Brett's in the back.

Hope everyone had a spectacular Halloween! If you want to see some fun things we did for Halloween see the previous two posts.

5 comments:

Mike said...

It was a wonderful day after sleeping in until 8:20... thanks babe! I love spending time with my beautiful family!

Anonymous said...

so cute! i love the costumes! and mike did a great job painting their faces!!

Lisa Sanderson said...

Liam made an awesome bumble bee, I always love their costumes when they are small. Savannah was DEFINITELY a princess. She knew exactly how to pose. Emily had the best witch costume I've ever seen. Brett looked totally terrifying as a skeleton ninja. Mike did an amazing job on the face painting. I would like to come to your house for Halloween. Potato soup in pumpkin bread bowls sounds so good right now.

brilin said...

I love the kid's costumes and the cute pumpkins

Dusty And Mandi said...

That is impressive face painting! They all look adorable. :)