Wednesday, April 23, 2008

All about Brett!



What is your favorite color? Red!

What do you want to be when you grow up? A Monster --RRRR!---

What is your favorite food? Jelly beans

If you could go anywhere in the whole world, where would you go? To Artic Circle (fast food), or the Zoo!

What is your favorite movie? Nemo!

What is your favorite book? Dinosaurs and Goodnight Moon

What is your favorite thing to do? Be a monster!

What is your favorite animal? A Shark - they have big teeth!

What is your favorite Dinosaur? T-Rex - they have big teeth too!

Who do you like to spend time with? Emma and Haylie!

What is your favorite song? Wise man built his house on a rock

That is what Brett said when I asked him these questions, then he told me a story about a big Crocodile with big teeth who ate money! We sing a song about Crocodiles and monkeys and I asked him if it was a monkey and he said, "No, money so he can go to the store and buy snacks!" Brett talks all day long and it is mainly about monsters, dinosaurs, big trucks, any animal with big teeth etc. You get the idea. He is a little boy through and through and we love him!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As I'm reading this I can totally hear his little voice, especially on the monster and sharks parts! He is too funny!

Dusty And Mandi said...

I'm such a boob... after reading about all your kids I just started crying cus I miss you guys so much! Dusty walked in and I'm sitting at the computer bawling. Lol. Luckily he reminded me we'll be there in a few weeks!