Wednesday, April 23, 2008

All about Emma!


What is your favorite Color? All the colors of the rainbow, and every color in the whole world.......except black.
What do you want to be when you grow up? A mommy and I will also go to work and help people while my kids Daddy watches them. I will be a Doctor.
If you could go anywhere in the whole world where would you go? Camping in the mountains
What is your favorite food? Chicken and rice, and chicken with cheese rolled up, bananas and water!
What is your favorite movie? The one with the princess and the funny chipmunk (Enchanted)
What is your favorite book? The counting one with the Flower and Bees, and other animals
What is your favorite thing to do? Color, I love love love to color and write my name and all the names of people in my family and make cards for Birthdays.
What is your favorite animal? The elephant, because it starts with an "E" just like my name
What is your favorite Dinosaur? The long neck (Brontosaurus)
Who do you like to spend time with? My family and Haylie
What is your favorite Song? All the songs my Daddy sings to me, like "I just love you", I also like "Twinkle, Twinkle little star," that is what I sing to Savannah when she cries!
That is what Emma said when I asked her questions. She just went on and on with her answers. Like Brett she loves to talk during the whole day! Usually it is a running commentary on what we have done during the day, and asking what we are going to do next. If it isn't an eventful enough day for her then it is a "small day". If we do a lot of fun things in her mind she will classify it as a "big day". She is a big helper to me and so funny and smart. We love her very much!

2 comments:

cassy said...

I love how Emily can go on forever. She is such a sweet girl!

Anonymous said...

She is so funny! Every question has like 5 answers to it! LOL! She's so cute!