Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Savannah Loves to eat her hands!


Lately Savannah has discovered her hands! If she is awake, they are in her mouth, or she is attempting to get them to her mouth. She does this whether she is hungry or not! Another funny thing she does is suck on her top lip! It is so hilarious! She laughs now, especially if you tickle her chunky thighs or do raspberries on her neck. She is so much fun! I can't believe that in a few more weeks she will be 4 months old! Time goes by way too fast!

4 comments:

cassy said...

awww she is so adorable!!! I cannot believe how big she is getting.

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! I love her pudgy cheeks!

Dusty And Mandi said...

She's so big! And so gorgeous! I can't wait to hear her laugh! Babies laughs are the best.

Jenn said...

Hey guys! I found you while checking out Jenny's blog! I'm glad you've started one up! Savannah is SO beautiful! I love her cute chubby cheeks. You sure make cute ones!