Thursday, April 17, 2008

Hmmmmm....... something about us. One of the main things that come to my mind is that we are Utah fans! Mike was raised a BYU fan and jokes that he has now "gone to the dark side", but after working hard and receiving his Bachelors in Business Marketing at the U of U he has become a true fan. Maybe a bit too true, he teases me when the kids wear blue, or I buy anything blue!
Last Year Mike and I went to 3 Utah Football games. They were a lot of fun, especially when they won. I loved spending time with Mike, and really enjoyed the Nachos!




No, really, I am learning more and more about football and can follow it more now. After I had Savannah, Mike took the kids to some Basketball games. I wondered how well a 2 and 5 year old would do at a game, but Mike said they had a blast! Every time the Utah song came on Brett and Em would scream really loud at the end -GO UTES! They thought the whole thing was a lot of fun! It was nice for me too, because it gave me some one on one time with Savannah.
This year we are going to be buying Season Tickets for football and so we will be seeing many more games!




When Mike took the kids to the Basketball game he couldn't resist getting them crazy fan red hair! Emma and Brett thought it was sooooo cool and couldn't wait to come home and show it to me. I had to take some pictures, they were so cute. I am sure they will be getting a lot of use out of them this year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog! Its way cute! :) The pics of mike and the kids are so funny! Its great that he can share his love of the U with them! I love it when brett says "go utes!" Its so cute!