Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Crazy with 6!!!

There are now six grandkids on my side. For my Mom's birthday Jenny, Mandi and I had an idea to give her a frame for her present. This frame had a handprint of each grandchild with their name by it. We were all worried about putting the hand print on paper. Although it was a little tricky, it worked out for the most part. The hard part came when we tried to get all of the kids to sit still for a second so we could get a picture! This is what happened! The last picture is the one we ended up using, since it was the best of the 15 I took! The whole time I am snapping pictures Jen and Mandi are dancing around behind me, trying to make the kids smile. I think the effect was that they all thought we were a little crazy! Oh well, it wasn't perfect but, when we gave my Mom the frame she got a little choked up and liked the present. It was worth all the drama!

(From left to right) In back: Haylie, Savannah, Emily. In front: Brett, Zoey, Alex

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was such a crazy day! Imagine when we have double the kids! Its gonna be wild! LOL!

Dusty And Mandi said...

Ha ha; that was so much fun! Crazy... but fun. The picture we used wasn't too bad. Lol.