Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Husband Tag!


I got this idea from another e-mail and thought it was fun!
WHAT IS HIS NAME? Michael Chad Neeley
WHEN WERE YOU MARRIED? May 20, 2000; wow - I can't believe it has been almost 8 years!
WHO LIKES TO EAT SWEETS MORE? This is a tough one. I am definitely the chocoholic, but he really does like sweets, especially fancy ones or ice cream. Those who know him, know that he likes to make really good homemade treats!
WHO SAID I LOVE YOU FIRST? Mike did, we were at Temple square. He told me and I replied, "I think I do too". And then added, "no, I know I do!" He still teases me about that.
WHO IS TALLER? Mike is by a long shot! He is 6'5" and I am only 5'3" - big height difference!
WHO IS THE BETTER SINGER? That is definitely Mike. He has an amazing voice, I love to hear him sing. One of my favorite things is to hear him sing to the kids at night. It makes me fall in love with him all over again.
WHO IS SMARTER? Well, I think that I am. I was a better student, I always had good grades because I studied so hard! Mike will say that he is smarter. Not the best student, but smarter. He didn't always study, but still managed to do well in school. When he studied just a little bit he did amazing. So, his argument would be that he is naturally smarter!
WHO DOES THE LAUNDRY? Me, unfortunately. I feel like it never ends!
WHO PAYS THE BILLS? Mike
WHO SLEEPS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE BED? Me, it is closer to the bathroom. Which, comes in really handy when I was pregnant and getting up to pee every 20 minutes!
WHO MOWS THE LAWN? Mike, thank goodness! He is really good to work on all the outside stuff! He even weeds the flower beds!
WHO MAKES DINNER? I do, and Mike has admitted that I have become a good cook! When we were first married he was telling me that his favorite cooks in the world, in order are: his mom, his sister Cheryl and his sister Shauna. I didn't even make the list! He apologized pretty quick and said, I was getting better - what a goof! Mike is a really good cook, but he works up until dinner.
WHO DRIVES THE CAR? Mike does because he is the worst back seat driver in the world when I drive! So to keep the peace whenever we are together in the car he is driving.
WHO IS MORE STUBBORN? I think it is a toss up. We can both be pretty stubborn about things at different times.
WHO KISSED WHO FIRST? Mike kissed me first. It was not when he had planned because right after he told me that he loved me at Temple Square he started to lean in for a kiss when we were interrupted! A guard was telling us that the grounds were closing and we needed to leave. Totally ruined the mood! So, later that night he kissed me outside of my house by the gutter. We still laugh about that!
WHO PROPOSED? He did. Again he had a plan that didn't work out. He wanted to ask me while we were on a carriage ride by Temple Square. It was just a few days before Christmas and there weren't any carriages available! He had called ahead to reserve one, but they said there would be a lot available - there weren't! Temple Square was packed so we hiked up to the Capitol and he asked me on the front steps. He pulled out some mistletoe, we kissed and then he had my ring on his pinkie finger. He asked me and of course I said Yes!
WHO HAS MORE SIBLINGS? Mike does, he is the youngest of 6 and I am the oldest of 4.
WHO WEARS THE PANTS IN THE RELATIONSHIP? I think that we both do at different times. We really are a good team that way.
WHO IS MORE SENSITIVE? We both are, but I think Mike is more so. He probably cries more in movies than I do! I love him so much for it. He really is a good guy and I love him so much.
Alright I am going to tag Jenny, Stef and Mandi! Have fun answering these questions about your hubby on your blog!

2 comments:

Delahunty Family said...

It's fun to read your posts and learn more about you guys! I have done this tag before, if you a=want to check it out it was posted on Feb.6th 2008!

Dusty And Mandi said...

this was fun! I've never been tagged before. Lol. I had fun reading your answers.