Monday, May 26, 2008

Oregon Trip

Well, we just returned from our vacation on the Oregon Coast. We had such a good time, and were sad that it seemed to go by so quickly. These pictures are of the kids and I when Mike drew their names in the sand with a stick. They thought it was so cool! Brett and Emily loved playing on the beach and they were constantly covered from head to toe in sand. Brett was definitely in his element and on the last day on the coast told me that he never wanted to leave. "Live hir forwewver!" For those of you who don't know, Oregon is our favorite vacation spot. In fact in the 8 years we have been married
we have been to Oregon 9 times! Crazy huh? I loved going to Oregon with my family when I was growing up and thought it was the most beautiful place on earth. When Mike and I were discussing where to go on our honeymoon, I told him that I wanted to go to Oregon. Being the smart man he is, he listened to me and we went. He had never been, and now loves it as much (if not more) than I do. We will not be going next year though, we are going to go to Disneyland! That will be a ton of fun! We took a lot of pictures on this trip, so I am going to make a slide show from a selected few. That way, anyone who has not been to Oregon will quickly agree that it is such a
gorgeous place. The best part of the trip was spending so much time together as a family. With work schedules, and just day to day stuff, sometimes it seems we never have enough family time. Mike and I loved being together and so did the kids.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute that mike wrote all their names in the sand! And what great handwritting! :) I can't wait to see your slideshow!