Monday, May 5, 2008

Spring!


I am so happy that spring weather is finally here! It has been the longest winter, and I am so happy to finally enjoy the sunshine. Having Savannah in January was a little rough since we really didn't get out much. Especially for Brett. He has been so much happier being able to run around outside. Mom has been a lot happier too having him run outside instead of trying to climb everything and anything in the house! Aren't these tulips amazing? I really wish I could say they were in my garden, but, Mike took this picture at the Bellagio. We were in Vegas last month, where it really was spring weather and they had a beautiful garden inside. We had fun being there with my family celebrating my mom's 50th Birthday and enjoying the sun. Anyway, yeah for spring! Hopefully we don't jump to the 90 and 100 degree weather too quickly!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so there with you! I just wish spring was how it used to be! None of this, its getting warm, the flowers are starting to bud, then SNOW...then it goes back to being warm, then 90 Degress. Can't we have a normal spring in 60-70 weather? LOL!It'll be nice to get the kids together again, feels like ages! You can bring them to my playground in my backyard....aka mom's house! LOL. Love ya!

Dusty And Mandi said...

Yay! We've been having warm weather since we moved here and I was worried it'd be back to warm clothes when we got to Utah. It's so much easier to just throw pants and a t shirt on Zoey than to layer her with everything!

Jenn said...

I totally agree! It has been so nice to be OUTSIDE! You tend to get so crazy being cooped up inside all day. So wahhhoooo for SPRING...I think it's finally arrived! :-)