Monday, July 28, 2008

24th of July

Emily and Haylie at the 4th North park in Bountiful getting their faces painted. What beautiful butterflies! Haylie is Em's cousin, and they are the best of friends.
Brett was so excited to finally be a shark! He ran around all day trying to eat people.
My sister Jen, her husband Sam, Haylie and Alex. What a cute family, huh?
Best buds. My dad and Brett. My little guy just adores his Papa!

Me with Brett and Em. Mike stayed home with Savannah and was finishing up packing for our camp trip the next day. Thanks, for working while I had fun Mike! He was able to step outside and look at the fireworks - we live just a few blocks away and can see them from our house. I made the trek up 1800 South with my fam to see them up close. The only one from my family missing was Mandi in Kansas, where for some strange reason they don't celebrate the 24th.......strange huh? Just kidding. We had such a good time, Brett was mesmerized, I wish I could entertain him with fireworks more often! It was a really good day.

3 comments:

Dusty And Mandi said...

Looks like fun! I was wishing everyone a happy 24th and they all thought I was crazy! I had to explain it. ha ha. I'm glad you all had fun. I love those fireworks! They definately always have the best show.

Anonymous said...

way cute pics! you'll have to send me some! I love brett's shark and that he was trying to eat people all day! Its just so him! :)I'm so happy you guys were able to go to fireworks with us, it was so fun!

Berry said...

Jody, I love looking at your blog. When I look at your family and hear the music it just makes me want to cry! You have a beautiful family. I also think it's so neat that your whole family does the blog thing and leaves comments to each other and stuff. Awesome!!