Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Camping

We went camping last weeek with my family. My Aunt Carla and Uncle Rick came with their kids and their grandkids. We had such a fun time. It was so beautiful up there, and the kids had fun running around with their cousins and getting really dirty. Isn't that what camping is all about? The hardest thing was night, trying to get Savannah to sleep. She wasn't used to being away from home, and I had her so bundled because it was cold, and I don't think she liked it very much! We went on an early morning walk every day and saw deer, and even a bull moose! We love camping with the Frenette's every year and look forward to doing it again soon!

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Looks fun! For Vince, I found that the "sleep sack" kept him pretty warm. Our first night he would jingle the zippers on our tent all night. He would do that in his sleep, but it would wake me up every time!