Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Life of a Salesman


This is where Mike was yesterday; Newport Beach in California. Beautiful isn't it? Mike travels for his job and spent the morning and afternoon visiting customers and then flew back the same night. So, he had some free time and spent it at the beach. He always tells me that it is hard to travel, he hates leaving us, it can be tiring and sometimes lonely being by yourself.......Sorry, I don't buy it! I would love to spend the day on a beach in California, enjoying the sun, catching up on reading etc! One of his customers told him he should stay a bit longer next time and he could go see "Wicked" with them. I was so jealous, I would love to see "Wicked"! It is coming here, but costs a bit too much to see. I think next time I will squeeze into his luggage and while he is out seeing customers; I will go soak up the sun and go see Wicked while I am at it!

2 comments:

Dusty And Mandi said...

I want his job! Ha ha. I wish I could fly somewhere relaxing for a day. I know there is work involved too; but it'd be awesome!

Anonymous said...

Oh, poor mike....I feel so bad for him....NOT. JK. I know he works really hard, but man, that is nice to get paid to sit on the beach! :) I wish working as a mom had some of those thrills! Or even just being alone for 10 min. would be nice! Haha.