Thursday, July 17, 2008

We work too hard!


I took this cute photo a few weeks ago. Mike had driven to Jerome Idaho and back to check on one of his customers. Savannah wouldn't take a good nap that day. When Mike came home, I was holding Savannah who was very fussy and even more exhausted; while trying to feed Emma and Brett. Mike said, "let me take her for a minute and see if I can calm her down." I thanked him and continued with what I was doing. About 10 minutes later, I noticed a strange sound on the baby monitor; some kind of weird static or something. I went into the nursery to find this. Mike was snoring and Savannah was molded perfectly onto him, sleeping! I just had to run back and get the camera - too cute! I guess they had both had a long, hard day!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious! Aren't dad's the perfect mattress? So cute! I love sleeping pics!

N. Taylor said...

What a cute picture. I love having those moments when you think, "Ah, I gotta grab the camera quick!"

Dusty And Mandi said...

So cute! And Savannah is so big now! Hard to believe next time I see her she'll be turning one!! Tell her to stop growing. :)

brilin said...

So cute, some of my favorite pics are of dad sleeping with you guys on his chest. Must be a daddy thing.
Love mom

bottspot said...

Gotta love picture like that. That's what it's all about!

bobbi said...

So cute!! But its bittersweet when dad comes home and gets the baby to sleep just like that!