Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Will they stay.......or will they go?

Notice how beautiful Savannah's blue eyes are! I know that genetically it is not likely that they will stay, but it is possible! Mike and I both have brown eyes, but have family who have green or blue. So, I guess our odds are probably 1 in 4. She is six months old today; so opinions please, do you think they will stay blue? How old can a baby be when they change? I am hoping they will stay because it would be fun, but, big brown eyes are beautiful too. Brett and Emma have both proved that! On a side note, thanks to my sister Jenny for giving my blog a summer look - I appreciate it!

3 comments:

Dusty And Mandi said...

I dunno... they're pretty light! They look about like Zoey's; not quite a true blue, but light enough to give you hope! I hated that. Now that she's one I finally know I for sure have a blue eyed little girl! Good luck! Brown eyes are gorgeous; but blue is fun too!

Delahunty Family said...

I don't know I would have thought they would have changed by now so I htink that they will stay, but who knows! She is getting so big she i swear she looks different every time I see her!

cassy said...

I say they'll stay! She is so cute!