Thursday, September 18, 2008

Easy Snack


If you know me, I am all about making easy snacks and meals. This is one of my favorite, banana muffins. You can take any banana bread recipe you like and cook them in the mini muffin pans. My sister first did this and I love it! It cooks quickly, they are bite sized and the kids aren't as messy with them as they are with the bread slices. Brett loves to help me make anything. He has such a fun time counting as we put the ingredients in, and then he always eats what we make better since he helped. This is especially nice when he helps make dinner since he is such a picky eater! Here is my banana bread recipe ~ enjoy!
1/2 cup oil
1 cup sugar
2 eggs
3 very ripe bananas
Beat all together and then add
2 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
pinch of salt
1/4 cups nuts (optional)
Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until brown on top
I just want to add a little plug for my sister. She designed my cute blog and updates it for me. I love it because no one else has one exactly like it! She started a little blog design site if you are interested ~ info on the side bar, Jenny Marie blogs. Thanks Jen for helping me get started with blogging, for being such a great sister and friend. Love ya!

3 comments:

N. Taylor said...

Thanks for the recipe. I just put 6 ripe bananas in the freezer and thought, "Some day I will get around to making some banana bread." Perfect timing. : ) I will have to give it a try.

Anonymous said...

Love them! Thanks for dropping some off for us!
Thanks for letting me design your blog, its so much fun! :)
LOVES!

Dusty And Mandi said...

Geez; everyone is having some yummy snacks today. I really wish I was in Utah now. Lol. I'll have to try this; it sounds delicious!