Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Brett's First Day of Preschool!

I had to add this picture, because this is the "shark" pose I usually get whenever I try to take a picture!



Isn't my little man handsome? I can't believe he is going to preschool! He has been so excited to go, especially since Emma has been going to kindergarten. We walked Em to school and then came home for a bit before we walked up to school. He ran right up to the door and went in, never looked back! When I picked him up he just talked about all the fun stuff he did. He was especially impressed with the snacks! It is fun to see him go to school, to be so big and ready to be on his own! It was pretty crazy for me to be home with just Savannah ~ it was also really nice! I look forward to spending more one on one time with her. Brett is going to be pretty upset tomorrow when we take Em to school and he will have to come to grips that he only goes 2 times a week. Here are some questions, the same that I asked Emma.


How old are you? "free" 3

What is your favorite color? "yewwow and red!"

What is your favorite sport? "Go Utes!"

What do you like to do outside? "Play and go on walks"

What are you going to learn at school? "Just coloring, and nothing else, but we will eat snacks......and have water!"

What is your favorite food? "Chicken." What kind of Chicken? "Blue Chicken!" (?)

What is your least favorite food? "Crabs, I don't want to eat their eyes and pinchy things!"

What is your favorite animal? "A tiger and a baby shark"

What do you like to do at home? "Play, help mommy make dinner"

What is your favorite book? "Goodnight moon and Dinosaurs!"

What is your favorite place to go? "To park and eat at the parks"

What is your favorite thing to say? "Errrthing!" (everything)

What are you going to be when you grow up? "Like this"......(Raising his arms higher and higher) "like a big monster. I will be a big monster daddy!"

7 comments:

Delahunty Family said...

That is pretty cute I will have to remember to ask our kids questions too! It would be fun to look back on the things they said, good idea!Maybe the "blue chicken" is chicken cordon blue!?

brilin said...

That just makes me laugh, the shark thing. I love that about him. I can't believe he is going to preschool already. I love his answer about the crabs!!

NeelsluvsU2! said...

That's my little man! I am so lucky to have a little man to inspire me to be a better big (and a little bit chubby) man! It's a blessing to watch him grow, but I wish time would slow down! Mike

Anonymous said...

you have the cutest songs for each of your posts! I love it!
"Blue chicken!" He is just too stinkin cute! And I love his "shark" pose!

Dusty And Mandi said...

So cute! He looks soo much like Mike now. I loved all his answers. I remember him reading goodnight moon to Zoey with me once and when I got to the old lady part he said "hush" so cute!

Ruth said...

That's too cute, and I can't believe how big he is!!

Berry said...

I love the shark pose! I really enjoyed reading his answers to those questions. I can't believe he's in Preschool!! I'm so glad that he loves it!