Thursday, September 25, 2008

A work of art

Our "Super family" I love how Savannah is "flying" in the background. Mike and Brett are on the other side since there wasn't enough room.
She knows how to write Emma and Brett and so every family picture has their name on it, she thinks Savannah's name is too long. Notice the beautiful necklace Emily is wearing!
Em drew this after Mike took them to the football game. There is the guy throwing the football while the fans watch. When I asked her what was above him she told me it was the big TV to see the close up of the football ~ too cute! On the back it says, "Go Utes!"
Sorry this is sideways! Emma loves to make pictures and drawings for all her friends. This is one she made recently for her cousin Haylie. They are best friends. I love their big lips!

I love to see all the artwork Emily does, it is fun to see her creative side and see her learn how to write letters. One of my favorite drawings that I couldn't find is one of Mike fishing. There is a huge fish with a big smile on it's face about to eat the salmon eggs. Hope these pictures bring a smile to your face!

8 comments:

N. Taylor said...

How cute! I love the one of the football game. She is so smart to draw the big screen TV. I wasn't that smart at her age. : )

Anonymous said...

That is so cute of her! I love the pic of her and haylie, so very cute! I showed Haylie and she was like, how did she put it on the computer? :)
That is so thoughtful of her to draw the big screen tv at the football game! LOL.

Oblad girl said...

Jody- I love your blog! I really like your postings about your favorite recipes, too. Stephen and I started a blog- you will have to check it out!
http://www.stephenandjennoblad.blogspot.com/

bobbi said...

That's way funny. Rylee's look the same way. Everytime she brings pictures home from Kindergarten they have all of our names on every single one of them.

carolee said...

That is too cute! I love how creative Emily is!!

Berry said...

I love how Emma drew the fans watching in the stand. That is so creative. Thanks for showing the pictures. So cute!

Dusty And Mandi said...

How cute! I love that Savannahs name is too long to write! Ha ha. Emma is adorable.

cassy said...

Emma is so cute! I love how sweet she is. I really admire you for how you've raised such sweet kids. Gotta love the family portraits.