Monday, September 8, 2008

Football season is here!



As you can see we are Ute fans ~ or as Emily would say "We like the Go Utes". Whenever she meets someone new she will usually ask; "Do you like the Go Utes or the Go Cougars?" It is pretty funny! The Utes hosted UNLV this Saturday and Mike took Em and Brett to the game. He only had two tickets and was disappointed he could only pick one of them and was going to take Emma since he took Brett to an extra Basketball game earlier this year. Right before he left we decided to try and find out if Brett could be a lap child. We looked at the tickets and saw that he could! Mike took both of them, and also outfitted them in Ute attire. They were so excited! I missed this game to stay home with Savannah, she still isn't taking a bottle and since it was a late game I wanted to be with her to put her to bed. But, we have season tickets and will definitely be going to more games this fall. The kids had a blast at the game and so did Mike. The Utes won of course; 42-21. After the game they even had fireworks, ending with the Utah fight song. The kids had the time of their lives! Thanks Mike for taking the kids, not every man would go to a game with two children and enjoy it as thoroughly as you did. I love you!

11 comments:

cassy said...

I love it! They all look so cute all decked out in red! I wish stu had a passion for something other then out budget!! LOL! We''l have to go to a game this season...stu went there for 6 yearsand never ones went to a game! Can you believe that!!!

NeelsluvsU2! said...

Autumn and football season is my favorite time of year! Besides making 3 trips to the potty DURING play (of course it never hits at halftime or between quarters!), it was an absolute joy taking them to the game! I've never heard "Go Utes" repeated that many times after a score in my life! Brett loved seeing Swoop run accross the field with the flag. Emily and Brett never appeared bored... I'm certain that is the first of many Ute games with them for years to come! Mike

Anonymous said...

They all look so cute in their ute attire! That is so great that mike takes them to the games! I'm happy brett got to go too! And I bet you loved the alone time! :)

Jenn said...

Go Cougars! It really pains me to see Mike all in Ute gear...when I first met him he was a die hard Cougars fan! Mike...I think you look better in BLUE!

Berry said...

They are adorable! It's nice to see something you can enjoy as a family! Scott has NO comment - he won't even come look at the pictures. He's crushed.

Dusty And Mandi said...

GO Wildcats! Jk. We're Utes fans but now that Dust is going to KSU I feel the need to support them too. Ha ha. The pics are adorable! And all I can say about Savannah is wow... I wouldn't have recognized her if she wasn't next to Emma and Brett

fordfamily said...

YAY! Go Utes! We knew we liked you for a reason (haha). Your family is soooo adorable! Craig says that real men bleed red!(funny, since he was a Weberwonder).

Lisa & Tyler said...

Oh, Jody, why!?!? RED!? Go Cougs! :D

Anonymous said...

All I can say is 2 Nephi 28:11. J/K the kids would look cuter in Cougar Blue!!!

PARKERS said...

They all look so cute! I think it's great. We have season tickets to BYU so maybe one day I'll hve to take a pic of us all in blue and put it on- yours turned out awesome!Kinda expected when you have such a cute little family though.... :)

N. Taylor said...

You guys look so cute all dressed up. Jody, I hope you have a U outfit also. : ) Go Utes!