Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Savannah is 2!

Yep, my baby is now 2! I can hardly believe it. Her Birthday was on January 2nd and we decided to take the kids to the Myan to celebrate. We haven't been there for a long time. The food is so - so, but the entertainment was awesome! We had front row seats for the show.
This is Savannah looking up at the cliff divers, it is the expression she had on her face the entire time. I think she was a little concerned about what they were doing!
We ordered a Pina Colada Smoothie for her and she slurped it right up! It was a really fun day.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i seriously can't believe she is 2!!!! time goes by so fast! she is such a cutie! :)

Dusty And Mandi said...

Way cute! Happy Birthday Savannah!

NeelsluvsU2! said...

I'm so thankful my little sweetie pie is 2 and so full of life! Not a day goes by without a thought of how blessed I am to have her... all of her... mind, spirit, soul. The scare back in April about did me in... to even think about life without her in it. She has a way of cheering me up and she always gets her way with daddy! When Savannah smiles... one of the wonders of the world for me! Daddy

Foust Family said...

Happy Birthday Savannah! Looks like fun! I would have slurped that smoothie right up, too!

Delahunty Family said...

Happy birthday! Wow I still think of her as a little baby!

Berry said...

I love Savannah and am so thankful she is doing so well. Thanks for making me cry Mike!