Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Decorating the tree

We had fun decorating the tree, I love seeing all the ornaments year after year. Some are Mike's that he had when he was young, some are mine from my Christmas trees as a child. Then we have the ornaments I made the first year we were married, and all the cute ones the kids have either made or been given over the years. I love our Christmas tree full of memories.







I will post a final picture of the 2 trees once I rearrange some of the ornaments, the kids ( especially Savannah) clumped them together on one branch :)

7 comments:

Ashley Ziegler said...

I love the last picture with Liam. Hahaha he's so cute!! I love Christmas time! Yahoo :)

brilin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

i love decorating the christmas tree, it just puts you in the holiday mood!

Foust Family said...

So fun! I love the personal ornaments that have all the memories tied to them!

3 of us said...

I love the pictures Liam's first Christmas so cute he is getting so big! Nathan did the same with our tree putting all the ornaments on one branch too I just left ours lol. Decorating the tree is so fun and like Jenny said it does put you in the mood!!

Dusty And Mandi said...

So cute! Liam is so chunky! I love trees that have memories too, can't wait to see more pictures.

Lisa Sanderson said...

I love that you ornaments of sentimental value. Its something I grew up with and have not particularly carried on.