Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Spaghetti Factory

Last night we went to the Spaghetti Factory with my parents, sisters and their husbands. When I was young my parents would take my sisters and I there every year before Christmas. It is such a fun tradition and one that we have loved doing every year. We get babysitters for the kids, and it is fun to have a night with just the adults

My sister Stef and her husband Aaron.
My parents.

Jenny and Sam.

Mike and I. Mandi just moved from Kansas to Texas and could not be there with us. We missed her!


The beautiful outdoor fireplace at Trolley Square. It was such a fun night!


3 comments:

Dusty And Mandi said...

I love spaghetti factory! I wish I could have been there. I'm glad you guys had fun.

Anonymous said...

so much fun! i love that we do this every year!!!

Lisa Sanderson said...

All those years in Utah and I never went to the spaghetti factory. Oh well maybe next time we swing out for a visit. Looks like a blast!