Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Christmas Tree

Yesterday we went on the hunt for a perfect Christmas tree. Emily was so happy when we picked the tree that she had her eye on.

Savannah was a bit disappointed, because when I told her we were going to get a "Christmas Tree", she thought I said a "Christmas Treat!" So she just wanted to go home.
We have been getting two trees for the past few years. One upstairs and a little one downstairs. Hopefully I will be able to get the lights on them sometime this week and I will post pictures of the final result.








My mom offered to watch Liam while we went out into the bitter cold, so I gladly let her. He is getting so big, he is 5 months old today. His favorite place to be (other than being held by mom or dad) is his swing. Such a cutie!








6 comments:

brilin said...

That's funny about Savannah.

Dad

Anonymous said...

emma is just like you! im sure she will pick the "perfect" tree every year...just like you..i remember when you got married it was weird when we had to go looking without you!
banna is so silly..she's more like me! haha! good luck with that! :)

Delahunty Family said...

Looks like fun, I always liked picking out a tree!

Dusty And Mandi said...

Looks like so much fun! That's funny Savannah was so upset. I agree with Jenny, I bet Em will be the one to pick the tree every year!

Lisa Sanderson said...

I would rather have a Christmas treat than a tree too. I'm totally with Savannah on that one.

bottspot said...

That's too funny about the Christmas treat. Oh, the kids things say (and think)!