Sunday, May 22, 2011

Brett's 6th Birthday

I was so happy when Brett told Mike that he wanted to have a pirate party again this year! For one thing, he is so cute as a pirate and the bonus is that we have a lot of pirate decorations from last year!



Here is a pic of the crazy crew! They had so much fun.



Here is some of the Pirate booty they got to take home with them.



One of Brett's favorite gifts at the friend party, he loves this cereal!




Posing with the pinata before they beat it to pieces. The boys have been to enough of Brett's parties that they were all asking about when they got to hit the pinata the second they got to the house, lol.



My two handsome pirates. Mike dressed up again this year as Captain Redblood and the boys love it! Especially Brett.



Arrrrr matey's!



Birthday Boy, so big at 6! We love Brett so much, he really cracks me up on a constant basis with his funny thoughts on life, his silly accents and more. He also frustrates me at times with his stubbornness, but I love how he sticks up for what he thinks. I am so lucky to be his mom, and I look forward to being with him as he grows up. Love you Brett!




Hahaha, just had to post this picture! I love that Mike has so much fun planning parties for the kids. He does such a great job, and the kids always have a great time!



This year Mike made Brett a treasure chest cake. Brett wanted to have pumpkin cake, so pumpkin it was! Delicious!










I love how it turned out and Brett especially loved all the coins and rubies on the cake. After we sang Happy Birthday, all his cousins had fun picking off the treasure and eating it :)


6 comments:

Ashley Ziegler said...

I love that Mike makes the cakes and not you! Hahaha how fun, Happy Birthday Brett! :)

Foust Family said...

Yet another amazing party!!! Can I be invited next time?! The cake looks fantastic! I love the rubies, so clever!

Delahunty Family said...

Looks like fun! Happy Birthday Brett! The cake was awesome and it taste just as good!

Anonymous said...

looks like an awesome pirate party! sometimes i wish sam would plan the parties, its a ton of work!
great job on the cake mike! i love it!
happy birthday brett!

Dusty And Mandi said...

That's an impressive cake! Looks like everyone had fun, Happy Birthday Brett!

Lisa Sanderson said...

I want to come to one of your parties, they all look like so much fun. Has Mike ever considered opening a bakery? That cake a seriously amazing!