Wednesday, May 25, 2011

U2!

Yesterday Mike and I went to the U2 concert! It was postponed for a year since Bono hurt his back, and although I feel bad that he got hurt, I really liked having it this year rather than last year. Last year I would have been 8 months pregnant with Liam, crazy how so many things can change in a year!


There were so many people there, it was mind blowing! I heard that there were around 40,000 people at Rice Eccles. It was pretty awesome to party with U2 on the Utes football field :)

There are three stages that are set up in different areas around the world for the tour. It took the stage crew nearly a week to prepare for the concert with the set up.
Here is my handsome date for the evening :) There is no one I would rather party with at a U2 concert. So many of their songs bring back memories and fun times spent with him.
We had amazing seats and the concert was so much fun!

And of course, I could not post this blog without having some amazing U2 songs playing on my play list! Such an amazing night!

4 comments:

Dusty And Mandi said...

Way more fun not being pregnant I'm sure! Happy Anniversary on the 20th

Mike said...

It was an epic concert like the others in SLC, Portland, and Vegas! I particularly loved rocking with U2 up at the U! Thanks for the hot date Jody!

Our Family said...

Such an awesome concert!!!

Lisa Sanderson said...

SO jealous! Looks like so much fun. They really terrible thing...I can't tell you've EVER been pregnant. Honestly couldn't you look just a little bit frumpy and make me feel better, instead of looking so fantastic. Glad you got to do something so fun!