Sunday, May 1, 2011

Easter Egg Hunt


My Grandma and Grandpa have an Easter egg hunt at their house every year and we always look forward to it! I love being able to visit with my cousins that I only see a few times a year and it is always fun to see the kids run around to find their eggs.
Mike helped the kids make the bags to hold their eggs.

Savannah was so cute this year, she was so excited each time she found an egg and wanted me to take a picture of her after each one. So, I had a million cute ones to choose from, each with the same little pose.
Liam thought the whole idea of eggs was fun and couldn't stop smiling.
It took Brett awhile to find his eggs, he was so excited and just kept running around. He found them pretty fast once he started looking :)
Liam with my parents.

Emily is getting so big! I swear it wasn't long ago Mike and I were helping her find her eggs on her very first Easter egg hunt.
Reminiscent of last year, Savannah once again freaked out when it came to pinata time. She thinks the whole idea or hitting something with a stick is pretty barbaric I am sure. Maybe next year!
Brett, on the other hand was the complete opposite. Before I even had a chance to take a picture, he swung the bat so hard and the bottom half of the pinata came off! Hahaha, he is all boy that is for sure!
This is what the pinata looked like after my Dad pieced it back together, lol.
Emily having a shot, she wasn't timid either!
Liam and his first pinata, he was smiling the whole time

***on a side note, anyone else having difficulty with blogger uploading pictures that are grainy and blurry? My last two posts have had this problem!***

2 comments:

Dusty And Mandi said...

Liam is just the happiest baby! Every pic I see of him he's all smiles. All the kids are getting so big. Glad you guys had fun!

And blogger won't let me upload videos, or actually post things. I had to have Jenny do it for me. IDK what the deal is!

Lisa Sanderson said...

So fun! I love Savannah posing with the egg, hilarious! Your kids are so cute. I've never been able to upload videos on blogger either and lately it keeps telling me that my cookies are disabled and they aren't...super annoying.