Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I think Liam loves Peeps almost as much as I do! When he saw his basket Easter morning, he grabbed the Peeps and stuffed them into his mouth, lol!
Aren't these 4 kids adorable? So cute in their new Easter outfits. And amazing that Mike got a fairly decent shot with all 4 of them!
I love this picture, such a smiley little guy!

Mike bought the girls Easter dresses months ago, Savannah was so excited when she finally got to wear it!
Handsome Brett.

And Emma looked beautiful as always.

Since we were all getting pics with our Easter baskets Mike thought we should get some of us too. Nope, the Easter bunny didn't forget us! I think all my chocolate Reeses mini eggs were gone that day. Easter candy is the best!

8 comments:

Dusty And Mandi said...

I love all their outfits! And Liam eating peeps is just too cute!

Our Family said...

Very cute!! I almost bought Emily's dress for my girls back in January. I think that one is so cute!!!

Lisa Sanderson said...

You all look beautiful. Jody how do you always manage to look so fantastic after having a baby!

brilin said...

you have such a cute family, I love the kids smiles and yours too!

Mike said...

I am so very blessed... beautiful kids born of a beautiful wife! "I cannot say the least part which I feel..."

Anonymous said...

love their outfits!!!

Michelle said...

Mmmm, peeps! Your baby is getting so big. It looks like you had a fun Easter. My mom has that exact wooden bunny basket Mike is holding. It must have been the cool RS project a couple of decades ago!?

Foust Family said...

What a fun Easter! Our kids are too cute! What a beautiful family!