Monday, September 28, 2009

Savannah's first Utah Game





On Saturday we went to the Utah game and had a great time! It was Savannah's first time and she really did do pretty good! We tried to get a babysitter, and when we couldn't find anyone, decided to take her with us. Her favorite part was watching the people around us and munching on the fruit snacks we smuggled in! It was perfect weather and a great game - the Utes won, who could ask for more? We really enjoy going to the games as a family. A few rows behind us some guys starting yelling and flashing gang signs, it created quit the ruckus! Brett was pretty entertained with seeing the cop "take the bad guys to jail". What a night! It has been fun seeing the Utes, and we look forward to the rest of the season. Go Utes!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is so fun that you guys all go as a family! :)

Jessica said...

that's so cute that you guys have something you can all enjoy together as a family. I would have been pretty entertained by the cop taking the bad guy to jail too. lol

Foust Family said...

How fun! You guys all look so cute in your Utes gear!

Dusty And Mandi said...

So Cute! I'm glad savannah had fun!P.S. I would have babysatt :) Just send her to kansas next time!

NeelsluvsU2! said...

Maybe I'll run a rate with UPS and FedEx to see if it would be worth shipping Savannah to Mandi for the day! I had an absolute blast beginning with the tailgate party with my friend Mark Seals up until I took the flag down at our house around 10:00. I LOVE COLLEGE FOOTBALL! ESPECIALLY GOING TO A GAME WITH MY BEAUTIFUL FAMILY! Mike

Scott said...

Good looking family just way barfy clothing :-)

Berry said...

I can't believe that Scott endured the Utah Fight Song (is that what you call it??? I know nothing about sports) long enough to write a comment on your blog! I'm sorry you ended up having to take Savannah to the game, but I'm glad you had fun. I like your family photo at the game. Even though I think watching (not playing) sports is kind of murphy, I am glad that it brings you guys together as a family.

bottspot said...

The kids look so adorable with their outfits and face paints! Too fun!