Saturday, October 1, 2011

Brett starts 1st Grade

What is your favorite color? Green

What is your favorite sport? Go Utes!

What is your favorite thing to do outside? Soccer, cuz I am really good at it! And fishing with Daddy.

What are you most excited about learning at school? I can't choose recess, soooo learning about being nice and not hurting each other.

Who are your best friends? Cy, Caleb, Matthew, Andrew....I don't know anyone else. I can't remember their names.

What is your favorite food? Chicken, your chicken. You know, the good one you make?

What is your least favorite food? Potatoes, green bean and remember the long green things? I can't remember what they are called but we once ate them and I don't like them at all! (Asparagus)

What is your favorite animal? Cheetah, Lion and a Hippo

What do your like to do at home? I like dancing....I guess.

What is your favorite song? Brett: "Superman" Me: But that isn't a song that you sing, Brett: "Yes it is, dun da da da da dun dun....."

What is your favorite book? Gecko books, I love lizard books

What is your favorite movie? Superman and Harry Potter

What is your favorite place to go? To Oregon, Utah games and Las Vegas.

What is your favorite thing to say? "Arrrrrr!"

What do you want to be when you grow up? "A Boxer, you know like Dad is cuz he makes Boxes."

5 comments:

Ashley Ziegler said...

Hahaha Brett is so darn cute!! I can't believe he's in first grade!!! They grow up so fast!! :)

Dusty And Mandi said...

Ha ha ha, a boxer. I love it. He's so funny!

Lisa Sanderson said...

I don't know Brett I think you could be an all star boxer, when you eventually figure out what they do...Also the theme from Superman IS a song, and its a movie theme classic. If you learn to play the trumpet you could play that theme everyday for your parents over and over and over, I think they'd like that.

Mike said...

"Dancing... I guess." That answer made me laugh out loud for a long time here at work! He is such a character! Oh so funny!

Anonymous said...

Lol! A boxer like dad, that is too cute!