Saturday, October 1, 2011

Emily starts 3rd Grade

What is your favorite color? Purple

What is your favorite sport? Soccer, because I play it.

What is your favorite thing to do outside? Ride on my Bike with Brett.

What are you most excited about learning at school? Math, um like sometimes it is fun.

Who are your best friends? Haylie, Elsie, Stasia, Jayleen

What is your favorite food? Shrimp and Crab

What is your least favorite food? Macaroni

What is your favorite song? California Justice, I like dancing to it in the car

What is your favorite animal? Elephants and Horses

What do your like to do at home? Something Art, I like to draw and write

What is your favorite book? I love all books, I don't know my favorite. Maybe, Roald Dahl books.

What is your favorite movie? Um, it is Harry Potter

What is your favorite place to go? Oregon and Las Vegas

What is your favorite thing to say? Supercalifragilisticespialidocious!

What do you want to be when you grow up? A nurse, for sure!

5 comments:

Ashley Ziegler said...

So cute!!

Dusty And Mandi said...

She has some interesting food choices for a kid! Ha ha. She's getting so big!

Lisa Sanderson said...

I highly commend your excellent taste in books. You can't get any better than Dahl. He was my favorite author in elementary school as well. And if you're anything like your mom, you will be a fantastic nurse!!!

Mike said...

My little lady is growing way too fast! She's already 1/2 of the way to being 18! I love her so much!

Anonymous said...

She has grown up so much!