Saturday, October 1, 2011

School

I can't believe the summer went by so quickly and now it has been over a month since school started! I am a bit behind on my school post, so scroll down below to the prevoius posts and you can see all the cute things the kids said about what they like, dislike and want to be right now. Mike's cousins wife posted this for her kids a few years back and I have been doing it every year since I started blogging. I think it is so fun to look back on. Here are some cute, and crazy pics of Em and Brett on the first day of school.






5 comments:

Dusty And Mandi said...

I'm stealing your survey for my blog :)

Lisa Sanderson said...

I love that you did this. My comments on your individual kids are for them. Since they did all the work of answering questions, I figure they deserve a comment just for them!

Mike said...

Such good looking kids... what can you expect from such a hot mom and quite handsome dad!

Our Family said...

Every time I read your posts I keep thinking your kids are getting so big. And then it just makes me depressed because mine are all about the same age (except for your cute baby) Anyways, I am trying to say your kids are adorable :)

Anonymous said...

I love these photos!