Saturday, October 1, 2011

Savannah the Preschooler


What is your favorite color? Um, my Favorite color is pink and red, and that color. Points to her orange shirt in the picture.

What is your favorite sport? What is a sport?

What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play

What are you most excited about learning at school? That I think I will love it

Who are your best friends? Zoey and Emmie and what is her name again? I think it is Miya, except one day she told me I don't look pretty. But I always look beautiful

What is your favorite food? Um, cereal and chips and chicken

What is your least favorite food? I don't like potatoes and beans

What is your favorite animal? A Horsie

What do your like to do at home? Play with my Barbies and Babies

What is your favorite book? A Ariel book

What is your favorite movie? Ariel and Rapunzel

What is your favorite place to go? Into the Toy Room

What is your favorite thing to say? I love Mommy

What do you want to be when you grow up? I want to be a helper and go to school like Emily and Brett. But they don't go on a bus and I want to go on a bus.

5 comments:

Ashley Ziegler said...

Getting so big! Such a cute girly!

Dusty And Mandi said...

Awe, I'm so glad she remembers Zoey! She is seriously soo cute.

Lisa Sanderson said...

Savannah you are right you always look beautiful. School is wonderful and I think that you will love it too. Good luck on your ambitions to ride a bus, and be a helper!

Mike said...

I'm still wrapped around her little finger... I always will be. I love this little lady more than anybody can understand.

Anonymous said...

Lol! I love that,"I always look beautiful!" She is too cute!