Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas!

Getting ready to come down the stairs to see what Santa brought.

Savannah loved her Mickey ride along!

Brett and Em sitting a moment after taking in all the fun!That afternoon we went to my parents. My mom made Savannah a Raggedy Ann doll. She always makes one on each grandchilds first Christmas. Savannah loved her new baby!


That evening we went to Mike's parents house. We were so grateful that Mike's Aunt Annie could make it out to be with us. We love being with our families on Christmas day and are so grateful that we have them.
We had such a great Christmas. The only bad part was that Savannah woke up feeling under the weather. We hoped it was just a fluke thing, but she ended up having the stomach flu. The next day Emily and I got it. Not fun! But, we still did have fun enjoying Christmas and being able to spend time together.

4 comments:

Raab Family said...

What a cute family you have! I hope all is going well with your family. It looks like you had a great Christmas.

brilin said...

It was a fun, crazy day, we're so glad we could be together.

Lisa Sanderson said...

I love the mickey ride along. I wish I could Liam off Ian's train ride along long enough for Ian to use it! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

how fun! Looks like your kids got lots of fun stuff. I'm so happy you were all feeling well enough to see you on christmas! :)
And happy bday to savannah today! :)