Monday, December 22, 2008

Temple Square

Saturday we went to Temple Square to see the lights. It was freezing, but the kids were bundled up in a million layers and had a lot of fun. Savannah had a blast, she kept saying, "Ohhh", smiling and kicking her feet up and down the whole time. I love looking at the lights, they are so gorgeous! Afterward we did what any normal Utahn would do after being outside in the freezing cold.......we went to ice cream! Mike surprised us all by taking us to Leatherby's. The kids dove right in, it was gone is seconds! I guess I should have agreed to getting a bigger sundae!



Bundled up kids!
Messy baby!
After the Ice cream was gone, Brett started downing the fry sauce! EWWWWW!!!

5 comments:

carolee said...

Wow, Jody, that first picture is stunning. You need to enlarge it and hang it in your house! You guys are always doing such fun things. I love your gingerbread houses too!

Anonymous said...

I love the lights! Those are such pretty pics! And I am still laughing about the pic of brett with the fry sauce! lol

Lisa Sanderson said...

Liam avoids fries and eats mainly fry sauce. I'm not sure what the exact draw is but I'm sure it would be..."difficult to explain" :)

Oblad girl said...

Don't kids eat the weirdest things? Lynette's boy, James, eats butter. Man.

Thank you for posting pics of the lights at Temple Square so I don't have to go myself! I would rather see them from the comfort of my own home and computer than be sooo cold outside!

Berry said...

We missed Temple Sqaure this year. The picture of the temple through the lights is incredible. I glanced through the pictures quick the first time (then came back and took my time) but the picture of Savannah laying back in her stroller, I thought you guys were pulling her around in a sled. I don't know why I thought that at first. I love the picture of her in her purple hat. Fry sauce? I love fry sauce, but not as a drink, silly kid!! I'm glad that you do so many fun things as a family. Your kids (and you) will always remember them and it will keep you very close to each other. Love you guys!!