Monday, December 22, 2008

Gingerbread Houses

Mike and Brett's houseEmily and my house



We had so much fun decorating Gingerbread houses last week. I am just late posting the pictures! Which one is better? Emily and my house right? You can tell that a kid did the designing on ours. Brett helped on his house, with Mike pointing out exactly where to place each candy. We had a lot of fun! This is the first time we have done it as a family. Next time we just need more candy than what comes in the kit. Neco's make the best roof shingles!



2 comments:

Lisa Sanderson said...

Looks like you bundle your kids the same way I do, so that they can hardly put their arms down. I love seeing the lights. We went Sunday evening, but alas no icecream afterwards...just bed. What a great way to spend the holidays! It's really fun to see all your family pictures.

Berry said...

You guys all did such a great job! I'm glad it was such a fun activity. I don't usually see green frosting on a gingerbread house, but it looks so cool.