Thursday, December 11, 2008

Utes!









This is a late post, but I wanted to put some of these pictures up. Thanks Nancy for taking them! We went to the Utah/BYU game and had a blast. The Utes won ( of course) and we had such a good time cheering them on to a 12-0 victory for the season!!! After the game we went on the field and Mike was excited to have his jersy signed by #11, Paul Kruger. Of course, we couldn't pass up the chance to have a picture with the guy dressed up as Jesus. Good luck to the Utes in the Sugar Bowl against Alabama! GO UTES!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is awesome you guys were there and got to go down on the field. That jesus guy is hilarious! :)

Berry said...

I'm sorry, if I value my marriage, and I do, I can't make any comments on this. Just Kidding. I'm glad that you had such a fun time!! Go Cougars.......oh, I mean Utes. It is fun seeing how excited your kids get. I'm glad this is something that you can enjoy as a family!

Anonymous said...

Should I barf now or later?